Muhabbat Gumshuda Meri - Episode 01

Muhabbat Gumshuda Meri - Episode 01


Muhabbat Gumshuda Meri Episode 1: The Mysterious Encounter

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

The bustling kitchen of a middle-class Pakistani household. ZARA, a young and vibrant woman in her late twenties, is preparing breakfast for her parents, RIAZ and NAZIA. Zara's younger sister, AYESHA, enters the kitchen, looking worried.

AYESHA Zara, have you seen my phone? I can't find it anywhere.

ZARA (relaxed) Check your room again, Ayesha. It's probably there.

Ayesha exits the kitchen, frustrated. Just then, the doorbell rings. Zara opens the door to find a MYSTERIOUS STRANGER standing outside, holding a bouquet of flowers.

STRANGER (smiling) Good morning. Are you Zara?

ZARA (surprised) Yes, I am. Can I help you?

STRANGER (extending the bouquet) These are for you.

Zara hesitates but eventually takes the flowers.

ZARA (confused) Thank you, but may I know who sent them?

STRANGER (teasingly) That's a secret for now, but I'll meet you soon.

The stranger winks and walks away, leaving Zara bewildered.

INT. LIVING ROOM - DAY

Zara enters the living room, holding the bouquet of flowers. Ayesha returns to the kitchen, still searching for her phone.

AYESHA Zara, did you find my phone?

ZARA (disturbed) No, but something strange just happened. I received flowers from a stranger at the door.

Ayesha's eyes widen with excitement.

AYESHA Oh, my God! Zara, this is like a scene from a romantic drama. Do you think it's a secret admirer?

Zara rolls her eyes but can't help but feel a flicker of curiosity.

ZARA (smiling) Let's not jump to conclusions, Ayesha. It could be a mistake or a prank.

Just then, their parents enter the living room.

RIAZ (looking at the flowers) Zara, who sent these flowers?

ZARA (unsure) I don't know, Abba. It was a stranger at the door.

NAZIA (concerned) Be careful, Zara. Don't entertain strangers like this. We live in a dangerous world.

Zara nods, realizing the validity of her mother's concerns.

INT. ZARA'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Zara sits at her desk, looking at the flowers and pondering the mysterious encounter. Ayesha enters the room, still excited.

AYESHA (whispering) Zara, what if it's someone you know? Someone who has feelings for you?

ZARA (sighs) Ayesha, let's not get carried away. It could be a misunderstanding, and I don't want to build castles in the air.

Ayesha looks disappointed but decides to drop the topic.

AYESHA Okay, but promise me you'll be cautious.

Zara smiles, appreciating her sister's concern.

ZARA I promise, Ayesha.

INT. PARK - DAY

Zara goes for a walk in the park, trying to clear her mind. She notices the stranger from before, sitting on a bench, reading a book. Zara gathers her courage and approaches him.

ZARA (determined) Excuse me, but why did you send me those flowers?

The stranger looks up, his eyes filled with mystery.

STRANGER (sincerely) Because I believe in love at first sight, and you stole my heart the moment I saw you.

Zara's heart skips a beat as she tries to process the stranger's words.

FADE OUT.

To be continued...

Note: This is just a fictional first episode story outline for "Muhabbat Gumshuda Meri." The actual drama may have different characters, plotlines, and themes.


Click Here to watch the video

Comments